Thursday, July 07, 2005

My friend had a baby today!

I got some great news today and I'm so happy and so excited! My friend Magga had a baby boy today! I can't wait to visit her :o)
I went to visit her yesterday after work and I could tell she was ready to give birth (she was so big!) ;o) Any moment now, I thought, and then I got these news today!

Big things are happening all around me and it's so fun! Last Saturday my cousin got married, this saturday another cousin of mine is getting married, later this summer (in August) friends of mine are getting married, others just got engaged and today my friend had a baby! WOW! That's a lot of BIG stuff going on. Makes me think... when is it my turn? :oP haha! Not really much happening in my life... but hey, I'll get there too................ some day...

So, life is happening all around me and it's great! ;o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hverjir voru að trúlofa sig? Einhver sem ég þekki?

4:17 PM  
Blogger Katrín said...

haha! Forvitin? Þú kemst að því um síðir ;oP

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home