Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Counting down...

Yes, I'm counting down for a lot of things! Let's see...

Only 3 days...
till my last final is OVER!!!
Only 2 more days...
of studying left!!! YEAH!
till my friend Amy is comming to visit me and she's staying for 3 whole weeks! Wooohooo!
Only 11 days...
till CHRISTMAS!! Can you believe that? Where did time go?

So... I have a lot to be happy about :) and I am. Other than this I don't have much to say right now. The days are kinda all the same when there are finals ya know... So here's a typical day in my life right now:

Get up at 1pm. (yes 1 PM!)
Eat.
Study.
Bathroom.
Study.
Take a break and get a little snack.
Study.
Go to volleyball practice.
Shower.
Eat dinner.
Study.
Maybe bathroom again.
Study
Take a short break, get something to eat.
Study study study...
Until the watch says 6 am...
Time for BED!
Now, this must have been the greatest thing you read today, right? Hahaha...Ok, I'm ready to hit the books again. Just needed to give a sign of life ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

En gaman að sjá að þú ert eins og ég;)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skveb, skvab, svíb, hoppsa, hoppsa hei... sumir eru að verða svolítið steiktir í hausnum af próflestri.... :) það verður sko fagnað á mánudag!
Kv. Stökkbreytta kellan hinumegin við ganginn.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home