Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No time to blog... I should be reading!


Yea, I should be reading right now!!! Like crazy! I am starting right after this post... I promise.... haha.

So, the last day of lectures was today and now I have 2 weeks of crazy studying ahead of me! Oh, how fun! I actually don't mind it that much. It's ok, and it needs to be done. I'll be very happy when it's over ofcourse! Especially now cause my friend Amy is comming Dec 15th! And she's staying for 3 whole weeks! Yeeehaaa! How much fun are we going to have?!?! O, I can't wait to see her.

Here's something I wanted to post for myself and for everyone else out there who feels a little stressed out or uneasy:

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Katrin,

Thanks for sharing yourself with the world and letting your Christian light shine. You remind me of this song I used to sing when I was in a church choir "This Little Light Of Mine". My name is David, and I am a United States Navy Officer stationied in Naples, Italy. I admire you for your faith, and I hope that one day I can make my faith that strong again. Best of luck in your studies!!
GOD Bless!
David
dnavy56@hotmail.com

Pics from my world:
http://community.webshots.com/user/davidtnaples

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home