Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

It's 2006! How weird is that?! 2005 went by so fast!
I had a great new year's celebration with my mom's side of the family. We ate pork cotelets for dinner. Yummy!!! I only get that once a year and that's on new years!
A few of us went to one of the many big... or should I say HUGE fires in town. It's a tradition we have here... It's symbolic... You burn the old and get a fresh start. I think it's a cool tradition!
When we got back to our house it was time for desert, then later on we all went out to shoot up some firework. At around 12 o'clock everything went CRAZY! Fireworks everywhere!! It was sooo cool! I love watching fireworks.
After the crazyness we went back in to eat more cakes, cookies and candy. That's when it was time to play some games, wooohooo! We played trivial pursuit till 3 am.
So, I'm gonna make an album with picks from my Christmas break... cause I did a bunch! I'll let you know when they're up!
Anyways.... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! May God bless you in the year that just started!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gleðilegt ár! Sjáumst áður en langt um líður!;)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home