Thursday, December 28, 2006

My heart...


"My heart belongs to You, Lord! What I desire is to honor You in everything I do... Please help me with that."
That is my prayer, not only today, but every day! I'm not saying that I'm perfect and that I can do it, but I know that when God gets to work in my life and mold me after His will the unbelievable can happen :) and He will pick me up when I mess up and help me learn from my mistakes and move on to become a better person.


"Lord, I Give You My Heart"

This is my desire, to honour You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
all I have within me
I give You praise
all that I adore is in You

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, was wondering if you ever read the Qu'ran?

The Qu'ran is the truth. Allah is the One and Only true God. Allah is the Only worthy of praise. To Allah belongs the heavens and earth and all that is in between.

Read the Qu'ran for all you are searching for. You will then learn how life truely is beautiful. :)

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home