Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sweden is....

GOOOOOOOD!

SPRING IS HERE! That is SWEET! WOHOOO!

Sólveig (my mentor), Hilli and Stefán - the family that I'm staying with - are so nice! I've kinda just been included like one of the family :) Very nice indeed!

The resaearch project is going pretty well. I am gathering information about patients and controls these first weeks and then the REAL show begins... when I work through all that info and write a paper with graphs and fancy stuff like that ;oP I am enjoying it. It's such a nice change from the regular school schedule :)

Allright I'm out! Have a good one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragnhildur said...

Gaman að heyra að allt gangi vel hjá þér. Njóttu Svíþjóðar í botn

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vííí, 3 dagar... hlakka til:)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home