Thursday, April 19, 2007

Time for some PICTURES!

Just a few high lights...


Sara and Lovise, two girls I've gotten to know :)

Karin and I

Vilborg came for a visit and we went shopping... amongst other things ;)
Here we are on a walk around a little lake in the forest.
Hilli invited us out to eat one of the days... Indian food, mmmmm.
On my 25th birthday we went to the Opera... and had some Champagne afterwards to celebrate my age. Hahaha!
The sunset on my birthday:

Raggi and Rósa visiting.
Never a dull moment with these people ;)
I spent easter in Norway...

Ingunn and Hlíf at the Ethiopian Restaurant we ate at. YUMMY!

A beautiful day for a pick nick and a walk in the forest.

Walking towards the farm.

Playing cards... and easter dinner...

A great time so far! I am really enjoying myself! And next week my friend Magga is (most probably) coming for a visit! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home