Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Time for an update!!!

Man, time just disappears! I have been in Sweden for 1,5 weeks already and really enjoy it. These first few weeks will be full of hard work, feeding information into my computer about all the patients and controls for my study. I am well on the way with that and even a little bit ahead of schedule :) That is always a good feeling.

Today is a very beautiful day and the sun has been shining since this morning. Spring is in the air. Just 2 days ago it snowed for the better part of the day, but as soon as it stopped snowing the sun was out again and melded almost all the snow. No more snow, thank you very much ;oP

Well, I should continue feeding my computer. Just thought I'd take a short break and give a sign of life :) Have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger garmancj@comcast.net said...

Katrin,
Thanks for the note on the blog. We felt the same way. We tried to call earlier the week that you left but were not able to get in touch with you. We were not sure the exact day you were leaving, but all of a sudden you were off. We miss seeing you. You helped to make our time in Iceland such a sweet experience. Please keep in touch with us. You can send us an e-mail (especially since I still cannot succesfully send one to you. Our address is garmans3@comcast.net

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home