Saturday, January 31, 2009

Does time fly, or what?!

I can hardly believe that January is over already! I just had my Opthalmology exam today... well technically it was yesterday... Anyways! Now it's on to something I've been looking forward to since I started medical school... Paediatrics! :)

While I was studying for my exams I discovered (thanx to my brother) some Christian bands that I kinda fell in love with. The bands are 33 Miles, Mainstay and Starfield. Great music and wonderful lyrics. If you've never heard of them I'd suggest you check them out!

That's all for now! Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linkin Park - " What I've Done "

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bebo Norman: "I Will Lift My Eyes."

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lifehouse.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home