Saturday, December 30, 2006

I like these quotes!

God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces. ~Author Unknown
I sometimes have a tendency to hold on to a piece of my heart because I don't want to let go of what or who broke my heart, - stupid I know.
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown
Mmmm, yea like I said, I'm not very good at letting go... but I'm learnig. I'm learning to let go and let God ;)
Boy, do I see myself in this one:
Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again. ~Rosa Parks
Yea, I know... stupid again. But hey, I'm learning to let the wound heal too :) Hopefully I am making some progress.
This is an encouraging one:
When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. ~Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home