Saturday, November 10, 2007

God is moving in Iceland :)


It sure looks like God is making His move here in Iceland. Things are happening all around. Today a couple of thousand people walked down Laugavegur in a "prayer walk", praying against drugs, alcohol, abuse and "darkness". And tonight from 6pm on there was a concert in Laugardalshöll - open to everyone, no charge. It was pretty amazing to see all the people from the different churches and denominations gathered as one in Christ. Very exciting! I can't wait to see what God will and is doing over here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exciting and a call to keep praying for Iceland.

On my trip back from England flying Iceland Air I encountered some very drunk Icelanders. It surprised me as I have never encountered this sort of actions from Icelandic people. Just goes to show we are all sinners.

Keep us updated on differnt ways to pray for Iceland.

11:39 PM  
Blogger John said...

Katrin!

Thanks for sharing this great news. I will be in prayer with you for God's movement in your land. I haven't been by for a while and it was a wonderful surprise to see what God is doing in your land.

Blessings!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home