Monday, March 30, 2009

27.... wow... really? hmmm...

So, I turned 27 today. Seems so old, hahaha! The past two years have gone by way too fast... well, maybe not. Last school-year was pretty tough so I'm glad that stressful year went by fast. This year has been quite plesant and nice though, I like the 5th year of medical school :) Anyways... My life is good. I had a nice and relaxing day with my family, ate some good food and then watched a movie while I knitted away on a sweater for my brother. I got great gifts from my siblings and my parents and a whole bunch of family and friends wished me a happy birthday. I feel loved :) It was a good day. I'm thankful to God for every person he's put in my life :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I am too late! But just in time to send you my congratulations and best wishes for the rest of this new year in your beautiful life! May God bless you and protect you. Take care & have fun (if you can do both at the same time!)
Paul

- of topic -

If you want to join and promote my Easter Challenge for Christian Bloggers - please have a look here http://tinyurl.com/dgxrz7 and leave a comment to let me know that you want to participate! Feel free to invite other Christian bloggers to join in too
Blessings
Paul
www.abspoel.blogspot.com

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home