Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friends for life and eternity :)

Here are the greatest gifts God gave me this summer. Some very special friends!!!


Above: Ralph, Jovita and Esther
Below: Salem and I

Above: Ruta and Gerard
Below: Sarma, Baiba, Ralph and Salem
Wherever this group was there was tons of fun!
What a wonderful gift God gave me in these people! I can't stop thanking Him enough! This summer was such a blessing for me. It was like coming to an oasis in so many ways!
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."-- Anonymous
"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends." -- Cindy Lew
"Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. "


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Katrin, thank you for your post about Ethiopia, and Jinka.

I am from Ethiopia and I have been to Jinka, nice that U experienced how life look like in Ethiopia....yes lots of goods and bads :)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home