Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A fun Christmas and New Year's celebration!

This year was no exception! We always have fun :) Here are some pics:
Dec 22nd. Gísli, my brother turned 17!
Admiring the newest member of our family, Erna Lilja, the 5th Great-Grand-Child :
Birthday cakes, anyone? Let's dig in!!!
My bro and I on Christmas eve:
Opening the gifts... I think she liked what she got ;)
Playing games: Eating...
...and eating...
Having fun!
Goofing off!
Loading the car with everyone's fireworks :)
Lighting up the sky!
And playing more games after the craziness at midnight, new years:
Ingunn and Gunnar:
So many people playing this card game, so much fun!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Happy New Year to you, Katrin! Seems like you had a great time with family & friends!
Just a little question - could you please change my URL in your blog list? I've switched over to a new blog since September 2006 - because sometimes I just like to make a fresh start, and I also wanted to use the new features from Blogger betta.
Blessings and keep up the good work.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hæ hæ!
Gleðilegt ár og takk fyrir allt gamalt og gott ;-)
knús og kossar
Magga

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home