Sunday, January 28, 2007

L-O-V-E

Photography is something that's always fascinated me. If I could I would take classes! Just no time to do so... not yet anyway. I am so amazed by how some photographers manage to capture the different aspects of life in their frames. Love, happiness, tenderness, sorrow, pain, loneliness... you name it!

When I saw these pictures all that came to my mind was the word LOVE :) They made me smile and I hope they will make you smile as well.

Love is patient, love is kind...
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
(Verses from 1 Corinthians 13)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home