Thursday, February 01, 2007

Adventurous months ahead :)

I am going to be all over the place the next few moths! :) YAY! After my finals in February I leave for Sweden, where I will be doing a research project on a genetic syndrome (22Q11 deletion syndrome). I will be in Sweden for about 2,5 months :)
When I'm done with the research project and have handed in my paper I leave for the US (at the beginning of June), where I will stay till the middle of July! I am going to have a great time helping my friend Amy prepare her wedding :)
Then when I get back I'm headed for Rhodos (a Greek island) for 3 weeks with my family. By the time I get back from there it's going to be August already!

Sound like fun? Just thought I'd share my excitement with all of you :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark James Gunderson said...

are you going to be near oregon? you should come here to oregon while youre here. lets hang out., your friend, breanna

7:37 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Sounds great to me! I do hope that you will enjoy your time abroad. Have fun!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home