Saturday, November 17, 2007

Busyness

Wow, I don't think I've ever felt as busy as I do these days. It's a constant battle to try to stay on top of everything... oh, well. Other people made it throug this year, and so will I! The most important thing is that I absolutely love being in the hospital so much :) That makes up for the busyness a little bit, haha. But sometimes I wish I could "have a life" too. You will just have to excuse how limited my blogging is, at least for now. There is a bunch of stuff I want to say and put on here, and I will... in time.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then it is up to us to keep you in prayer.
Grace and Peace

1:36 AM  
Blogger Katrín said...

Thanx a lot! I really appreciate that! :)

-Katrin

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you do have a life. It's a life that is directed towards learning to become one in the greatest profession that there is, a healer. The dedication required in your schooling reflects the dedication required in your profession. You will do well. You will be rewarded. And you will most certainly please Our God who put you onto this path.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home