Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas is just around the corner!

It's December 1st already! WOW! Time has just disappeared! It's kinda crazy, I can't even seem to keep up with it :oP I am happy that Christmas is so close. I love celebrating the birth of my Saviour, thinking about how it all happened, trying to imagine what it was like for Mary and Joseph :) And ofcourse I love the Holidays with all the family parties and games. It's just such a nice time of sharing and celebrating.... Ahhh... Christmas...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so sad that your friend Argster could not celebrate Christmas openly and in the name of Christ:( I was so sad to have read his response. I am thankful that we have the freedom to do so in America. I really hope that he can have a great Christmas in Greece.

Do you get a Christmas break from school where you don't have to do any work?

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home