Saturday, January 12, 2008

Going to England!

Yep, I'll be going to England for a weekend in February! I can't wait! I'll be attending the CMF student conference. It's a national student conference held every year and I'm finally able to make it. I've wanted to go the last couple of years, but didn't get the chance because of finals. I am very excited! It'll be refreshing and fun and such a great oppurtunity to make new friends who have a heart for God and a heart to reach the world through medicine :)

But, until the beginning of February I will be very busy preparing for a clinical final. Lot's to read and review and practice!

I love medical school! Just thought I'd let you know once again, hehe! God bless, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Það er svo æðislegt hvað þú ert jákvæð og ánægð með lífið!!! Haltu því áfram, þú smitar út frá þér ;-)
Knús Magga

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home