Thursday, February 14, 2008

The CMF conference in England

Last weekend I was in England attending a CMF (Christian Medical Fellowship) student conference. It was such a blessing for me and a real encouragement to meet and hang out with all those people. There was a lot of Biblical teaching as well as seminars on ethical issues like for example euthanasia. I came back all pumped up spiritually :) God is good! Here are some pics I took while I was there.
The area where the conference was held was absolutely gorgeous!
And I made some new very awesome friends! Here's part of the "international group" that was at the conference:



Having a good time at the dinner table!


Quiz time on Saturday night! That was so much fun!
The other groups taking part in the quiz.
Dancing and having fun :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shtank said...

These pictures are fabulous, Katrin. I'd love to go to England some day. I'm so glad you had a good time:)

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home